BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 15, 2010

LuV LeTtEr

"My dear dearest neha,i know you will be half surprised and half shocked reading this letter, that too from me .But I think I am too late Now a days I am not able to look into your eyes while talking to you. Maybe I am feeling guilty. You were with me all the times, whether good or bad .I always feel proud when you hold my hands, when you walk with me, even when I utter your name. There is no one in this world who understands me more than you neha .I never want to miss you in my life. I need you not as my life partner but as my life itself…luv you a lot neha…waiting for your reply…yours nithin “—feb 14 09
“Uh, who the hell he thinks about himself. Or he suddenly turned mad “- while tearing the paper into pieces, millions of questions ran through her mind. With her face fuming to red, restless mind and burning heart she went to her bed. But while closing her eyes, instead of darkness the only thing she could see was some endless questions and nithin’s face, just like a snowman with dark deep eyes and his sweet killing smile..the lady killer of their college.
“Yes, from 1st year onwards me and nithin are best friends. We walk together, eat together, study together, hang out together..But everything only because we are best friends. But love!!!O God, how could he forget that he is Nithin KRISHNA and I am Neha GEORGE”. With all these thoughts she closed her eyes tightly. Neha even didn’t send him the daily gn sd message. But she was staring at her mobile waiting for his message, and this was what nithin did at the other side also. After all ego is just like drinking a bitter guard juice with sugar.

Next morning she woke up with a slight headache. The only thing she had in her mind was nithin’s words “You were with me all the time, whether good or bad”. Yes I was with him every time. Then how can I make him alone when he needs me. Maybe this is the magic of human mind. When you try to forget or try to be angry with anyone, then only you can feel the depth of love and care you have for that person. Yes there is nothing wrong in loving nithin. With this decision and a silly smile she got up from her bed.

From there onwards the days were rainbow colored. Airtel Company should be the first one to thank nithin for proposing neha. They walked together in the rain, shared the same ice-cream scoop as all other lovers did. And finally this 3rd year engineering students got promoted to 4th year. By that time the affair got pretty famous in the campus. After all many girls were damn jealous to neha since she had the hottest guy who own the costly bike and son of a business tycoon. At the same time guys were also jealous to nithin who had the beauty contest winner, the gal who owned the most romantic smile which can turn any guy crazy and all daughter of the famous politician, as his girlfriend.

Since it was the final year they decided to share all the moments together. They went for films, to parks, restaurants and they were always seen together. Finally the college day reached, the final working day of their college for the final years. It seemed like a Christmas night with celebrations, songs, dance and everything. The college day celebrations were scheduled from evening 6pm to 11.Nithin was with his gang of friends and looked stunning in his white shirt and blue denim jeans. While enjoying with his friends his eyes were searching for his love, Neha.

The cultural events started at 8:30pm.While the skit by the famous mexians were going on, his eyes suddenly caught up with a gal in a black saree. Yes it was neha. Nithin was confused on seeing her serious and why she didn’t come to him till then. Suddenly it started raining. He held her hands tightly and ran to the canteen block for shelter.
While standing beside neha, he watched her carefully. Raindrops where drifting from her hair. Her eyes shined like diamonds in the light. Her lips were shivering due to cold. She looked hot in the black saree, Also the perfume, the song everything all of a sudden made him mad. He wanted to tightly hug and kiss her that moment. He couldn’t control himself. He hugged her suddenly and it happened within seconds that something hardly hit on his head.

With lots of pain he opened his eyes.suraj, manu, siddarth, karthi, all his friends were there except his love neha. Also he recognized the fact that he was not in his college canteen but in his bedroom with lots of bandages. He wanted to ask about neha but the pain didn’t allow him to utter a word. Later he came to know from his friends what happened that day. On college day the chief guest was the CheifMinister of the state and neha’s dad who was also a minister accompanied him so that he could pick his daughter from there. That is why neha didn’t come to talk to him that day. When he hugged her at the canteen, her dad was there with his brother who was the commissioner of the city, and it was he who hit nithin on his head.

1month passed with medicines and advices from friends. But no calls or messages from neha.His heart was longing to meet neha.Finally he decided to meet neha's friend.He was shocked to hear that Neha is going to marry another guy.His heart was broken into pieces.He could felt just an empty space instead of his heart along with a pain of someone thrashing it into pieces.The pain was horrible.Soon after that one day he got an invitation letter from neha. He was shocked to know that after 1 week neha is getting married to another guy that also on the same day he proposed neha. It took 4 days for nithin to recover from the shock. Finally on the next day, with tears he decided to attend her marriage.

He stood in front of the statue of Jesus for 5 mins. Memories were killing him that time. He saw neha from a distance. She looked stunning as usual in her white saree with silver stone works, and also with all the happiness a bride should have. But he had no guts to see another man replacing his position .till the last moment he was expecting her to stop the marriage and return back to him. Ha, the gal who punched his heart with her words and smile is now holding someone else’s hand. The worst scene any lover could watch.

The marriage was over and someone handed a letter to neha. She opened and went through it.
“Hello Mrs.Neha Paul, our relationship started with a letter like this on the same day last year. So I decided to end it with a letter. When I saw you holding Mr. Paul’s hand, many sweet memories flashed through my mind. One day you held my hand here in this same church with no crowds and priest. That day you told me that I meant your life. But that day you held my hand to leave it. I wish you will never leave the hand you held today.
I want to thank you for inviting me. Here I met the real gal meant for me by god, whom he wanted me to protect and care. I saw her crying near the cross. I saw the same pain I had in her eyes too. When I talked to her I came to know that she was Paul’s lover. He promised to marry her and today he married you. The gal who came through the same path from where I came from, who got hurt by thrones while plucking roses…
I truly wish that you and Paul, both won’t cheat each other. Wishing you a happy married life...” Nithin-feb 10

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And btw, Good Narration.
Do it the same way, if at all you're planning to write any in the future. ;)
tc

Selene said...

my dear chakkare....
"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best. "
u hv gt the sur,lay n thal of writing.......dnt stop here.....continue ....nobody is perfect...xpress ur feelings, emotions thru ur writing n be the btr U......my wishes always wit u.....gud luck...

Rakzzzzzzzzzz said...

Mm...great..But whn i was going thru this post some flashes of typical romantic movies came my mind..Exciting fact is that some scenes of my college life or may be my life story itself crawled into my mind...Narration made lot difference for this common story..Excellently narrated by u sumi..Work is salutable..Everyone will be thursting to read it once again frm the top....Just waiting to read ur next post............ :-)

sumi jayachandra said...

thank you all :)

Anonymous said...

Good post
--
My blog is for blog submission and link exchange, Please submit ur blog on my blog for gain more traffic, that help us, just look at my blog first and you will know, how it works.
MY Blog is
http://free-blog-submit-linkexchange.blogspot.com/

$umi krishna said...

"resembles a typical romantic story, having the great feeling of pain in losing love.but the narration has made a difference in the pain and attitude of the lover."great way of narration dear.keep it up

masquerade... said...

good narration.
Now tell me whos the guy ???
[:D]